Dismissal & Checkout Policy
- Car drivers will be dismissed at 2:55 pm.
- All bus riders and car riders will remain seated in their 4th block classroom until the times below.
- First bus load students will be dismissed to the bus area at 3:00.
- Second bus load students will be dismissed to the bus area at 3:06.
- Car riders will be dismissed to the south parking lot at 3:10.
- Third bus load students will be dismissed to the bus area at 3:20.
As a convenience, parents are allowed to checkout their student via phone no more than four times per semester. It is encouraged that these calls only be used in the case of an emergency. After calls have been exhausted and in any otherwise case, students will only be allowed to checkout in-person by the students parent, legal guardian, or an individual designated by the parent/legal guardian on student file as having permission to do so. The individual checking the student out from school must provide legal identification before the student is released.